Levels & Benefits
There are a number of levels of involvement within the Donor Circle:
All members of the Donor Circle receive:
- Donor Circle membership card ensuring prompt free Museum admission to the Museum’s collection and to most special exhibitions and allowing complimentary parking in the Museum garage (based on availability)
- Discounts in the DMA's store and restaurant
- Recognition in the DMA’s annual report
- Reduced fees on classes and lectures for all ages
- Reciprocal membership to museums nationwide
The tax-decutible amount is shown in parentheses.
Junior Associates (for members under 40 years of age) $500 for two people, $250 for one person (no guests) ($282 and $141)
- Invitations throughout the year to special programs with the Director and curators
- Visits to private homes and studio collections in addition to local and area gallery tours
- Travel opportunities for day and weekend trips
- Opportunity to purchase discounted tickets to our sell-out gala, An Affair of the Art, which will support programming for teens at the DMA
- Exhibition preview receptions
- Opportunity to “opt in” to Museum special interest groups and other membership clubs
- Single Junior Associate membership also available for $250 per year (all privileges and opportunities above but only for one person, no guests permitted)
- Check out our Calendar of Events to see activities our members enjoy!
- For more information or to join or renew your partnership, contact us at JA@DMA.org or 214-922-1800.
The Forum $1,000 ($709)
Chaired by Katherine Mathes Bullock and Mark Plunkett, The Forum is a membership group designed for those who are interested in art education, community networking, and events designed especially for families. In addition to Associates Circle benefits, you will receive the following:
- Optional inclusion in select Junior Associates Circle events
- Select travel opportunities
- Special programs for Forum members, including programs for families
- Opportunity to opt in to Forum benefits, at any giving level above $1,000
- For more information about The Forum, contact us at forum@DMA.org
- Click here to join The Forum!
Associates Circle $2,000–$4,999 ($1,820)
- Docent-led tour of the DMA's collection and/or exhibitions (based on availability)
- Invitations to gala special exhibition openings and receptions with complimentary valet parking
- Visits to private collections, art galleries, and studios
- Specially designed domestic and foreign travel opportunities with Museum curators
- Membership in two of the Museum’s Friends groups
- Invitations to select DMA fundraising events, including the annual Art Ball and Art in Bloom
- One gift membership at the Sustainer ($125) level
- Eight complimentary admission passes for friends and family
- Click here to join the Associates Circle!
Patrons Circle $5,000–$9,999 ($4,700)
In addition to Associates Circle benefits, you will receive the following:
- Priority reservations on travel with the Associates Circle
- Private exhibition preview tour led by a curator
- A complimentary $25 gift certificate for use in the Museum Store
- Four additional complimentary general admission passes to the Museum for family and friends (twelve total)
- Click here to join the Patrons Circle!
Fellows Circle $10,000–$14,999 ($9,532)
In addition to Patrons Circle benefits, you will receive the following:
- Invitation to one Director's Dinner per year (join a small group of leaders, exhibition supporters, and collectors for an intimate seated dinner celebrating a special exhibition)
- Complimentary membership in all three Friends groups
- On-site recognition for twelve months
- Special evening with Fellows Circle members and above
- Advance notice and priority reservations on travel with Patrons Circle
- Click here to join the Fellows Circle!
Leaders Circle $15,000–$24,999 ($14,400)
In addition to Fellows Circle benefits, you will receive the following:
- Highest priority reservations on all travel and exclusive travel opportunities
- One gift membership at the Advocate ($500) or Junior Associates Circle ($625) level
- Private tours of the Museum's collection and exhibitions upon request
- Click here to join the Leaders Circle!
Benefactors Circle $25,000–$49,999 ($24,280)
In addition to Leaders Circle benefits, you will receive the following:
- Recognition in association with an exhibition or special program of your choice
- Ten complimentary general admission passes to the Museum for family and friends
Director’s Circle $50,000–$99,999 ($49,280)
In addition to Benefactors Circle benefits, you will receive the following:
- Major sponsor recognition in association with an exhibition or special program of your choice
President’s Circle $100,000–$249,999 and Chairman's Circle $250,000
In addition to Director’s Circle benefits, you will receive the following:
You name it!
- Members at this level have the opportunity to create custom experiences at the Museum.