Events for Partners
DMA Partners are invited to enjoy a series of exclusive programs, including invitations to special events and exhibition receptions in addition to curator tours, special viewing opportunities, hands-on learning experiences, family events, expert-led tours, discussions, and workshops.
- Thursday, May 23, 6:00–9:00 p.m.: Partner Preview of Hotel Texas: An Art Exhibition for the President and Mrs. John F. Kennedy and DallasSITES: Charting Contemporary Art, 1963 to Present
- Friday, May 24, 11:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.: Partner Preview of Hotel Texas: An Art Exhibition for the President and Mrs. John F. Kennedy and DallasSITES: Charting Contemporary Art, 1963 to Present
- Saturday, May 25, 11:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.: Partner Preview for Hotel Texas: An Art Exhibition for the President and Mrs. John F. Kennedy and DallasSites: Charting Contemporary Art, 1963 to Present
One of your favorite events of the year is back! Members of the Junior Associates are invited to purchase tickets for the 12th annual Dine Around. At the reception, participants will receive directions to the home of a fellow Junior Associate. Small groups go to each home for a three-course catered dinner, with wine. Open to members of the Junior Associates only. Requires a ticket purchase of $75 per person.
Partners in the Behind the Scenes, Creativity and Innovation, and Decorative Arts and Design groups are invited to attend a lecture with the DMA’s own Director of Creative Services, Mandy Engleman, and Director of Exhibition Design, Jessica Harden. Together they will discuss how the DMA does design, from fonts to exhibition layouts, and how different design elements contribute to the development of special exhibitions.
- Sunday, June 30, 2:30 p.m., Cook Boardroom
Kids Club members, please save the date for these upcoming events:
- May 18: Dallas Arboretum
- July 20: Perot Museum of Nature and Science
- September 7: Dallas Zoo
- November 9: Dallas Museum of Art